By Shelley Hitz
About the Book:A Life of Gratitude: How to Overcome Self-Pity and Negativity During a season of transition in my life, I found myself overwhelmed with negative emotions like self-pity and a complaining spirit. It was as if a dark cloud had descended over me. I prayed and asked God for wisdom on how to overcome these negative emotions. As I did, I sensed Him leading me to do a 21 day gratitude challenge. Over the course of the 21 days, God began to change me as I spent intentional time being grateful for all I had been given. I did this through writing in my journal each day and also sending a hand-written thank you note to someone different each day. This also led me to writing out 21 prayers of gratitude and compiling 21 stories of gratitude. I want to share what I learned with you in the pages of this book which includes:
- 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge
- 21 Prayers of Gratitude
- 21 Stories of Gratitude
- Read my personal stories, struggles and reflections.
- Read one scripture and one quote about gratitude.
- Apply one personal application step from the challenge.
- Read one prayer of gratitude
- Read one story of gratitude
FREE on Kindle 2/27/13 & 2/28/13)